The Suitcase TRIFOLD Advantage Series ramps, with their unique 3-fold design, offer the length required for wheelchairs and scooters to easily access steps, vehicles, and raised landings. These ramps are designed to be used and carried, or if desired, can be quickly separated into two individual sections, making them even easier to use, carry, and store.
By simply removing two hinge pins, the Trifold Advantage Series ramp quickly separates into two lightweight halves, each with their own carrying handle. The durable, interlocking hinge provides smooth operation and reduced pinch points.
Ramps feature an applied high-quality slip-resistant surface and self-adjusting bottom transition plates for easy conversion from ramp to ground. They unfold to a 29½” wide surface. Manufactured of welded aircraft-grade aluminum, these ramps feature an 800 pound weight capacity and a lifetime warranty.
*FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
Please contact us at (800) 876-RAMP for any help you may need in finding, selecting, measuring, or ordering the ramp you need.
Our expert staff is happy to provide any assistance.
- Ramp stands upright on reinforced hinges
- Bottom transition plate “floats” to self-adjust, resulting in a smoother transition from ramp to ground and provides more flexibility at different ramp angles
- Ramps can be separated into two lightweight sections by removal of pins
- Unique folding design features dual handles with slim profile
- Available in 5′, 6′, 7′, 8′ & 10′ lengths
- Made of aircraft-quality aluminum
- Patented hinge with interlocking brackets, smoother operation, and reduced pinch points
- Non-slip ramp surface
- 800 pound weight capacity
- Optional Top Lip Extension (TLE) allows for rear door access on utility trailers, SUVs, and vans
- *FREE GROUND SHIPPING to the contiguous U.S.
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime warranty
Assisted Max Rise is the reasonable maximum rise with assistance.
ADA Max Rise is the Americans with Disabilities Act recommended maximum rise.
*An additional shipping charge will be added for orders outside of the contiguous United States.
Additional shipping charges may apply for residential, limited access locations, and lift gate needs.