- Only ANSI certified rail board on the market
- Steel construction
- Flared or rectangular designs available
- Box understructure
- Drop ring secures position of the rail board between the car and dock
- Lifting loops fold flat when not in use
Steel Rail Boards to Load and Unload Railcars
Rail boards are designed to assist in the loading and unloading of railcars into your warehouse. Steel construction, a heavy-duty drop ring for secure positioning, and a box understructure for strength make our rail boards the best on the market.
Rail boards are compliant with ANSI M30.2 standards and come in two designs – rectangular or flared with capacities from 15,000 lbs to 90,000 lbs. Each railboard is custom made to suit your individual specifications.
Using the rail board is easy; simply position the railboard lip into the rail car and the locking ring will automatically secure the rail board against the dock.
Download our rail board worksheet here
Steel Rail Board
For Loading and Unloading Rail Cars
Capacity from 15,000 to 90,000 lbs
- Capacities from 15,000 to 90,000 lbs
- Built to suit