Our HalfSTEP Pet Ramp is designed for the comfort of your furry friends. It makes it easy for your pets to simply gain access in and out of your vehicle or other hard-to-reach places.
The ramp is made of high-quality plastic, which ensures strength and durability. The ramp has a Khaki/Beige finish and supports up to 500 lbs without bending (use for animals only). It has built-in side rails, which provide added protection and lets your pet walk safely and with confidence. The rubberized, ribbed non-slip surface provides maximum traction. The ramp is lightweight (only weighs 11½ lbs) and portable, allowing it to be taken anywhere. Soft heavy duty rubber universal non-slip grip fits vehicles and edges. It is designed for safe and convenient use as well as aiding to prevent injuries to pet owners and pets being lifted in and out of vehicles. Ramp will not rust or corrode and cleans up quickly with soap and water.
This ramp is perfect for small pets, aging pets, and pets with joint pain. It reduces trauma to dogs with osteoarthritis and hip dysplasia.
*FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
Please call us at (800) 876-RAMP for any help you may need in selecting the correct product.
Our expert staff is happy to provide any assistance.
- Perfect for pets that are newborn, seniors, injured or otherwise unable to jump up or down
- Helps your pets get on/off beds, tables, couches/sofas as well as entering/exiting a vehicle
- Rubberized, ribbed non-slip surface for maximum traction
- Will not rust or corrode- easy clean-up with soap and water
- Lightweight and portable (weighs only 11.5 lbs)
- Khaki/Beige color
- Built with an advanced composite plastic construction which can hold up to 500 lbs (animal use only)
- Dimensions 39″ long, 17″ wide, 3.5″ high
- Universal non-slip grip fits all vehicles and edges
- Recommended for access to heights up to 22″- Ideal for side door vehicle entry
- *Free Ground Shipping to the contiguous U.S.
*An additional shipping charge will be added for orders outside of the contiguous United States.
Additional shipping charges may apply for residential, limited access locations, and lift gate needs.