Steel Wheel Risers allow trailers to be positioned properly above any loading dock for more efficient loading. Handi-Ramp steel wheel risers can be portable or permanently anchored. We have available lengths to accommodate both single, dual, or tandem axle trailers.
Increase safety and eliminate below grade loading dock safety hazards with a pair of wheel risers. Use wheel risers to raise the height of your single, dual or tandem axle trailer to match the height of your loading dock.
Designed for portable use or permanent installation, wheel risers can be moved by hand or with a forklift using the built in cutouts or tabs. Steel wheel risers come in pairs and feature a weight capacity of 40,000 pounds. We also have aluminum wheel risers available.
We offer a variety of sizes to suit your individual application including widths from 18″ to 24″ and heights from 6″ to 12″. Custom sizes and capacities are available.
Please call us at (800) 876-RAMP for any help you may need in measuring, selecting the correct product, or need a custom size.
Our expert staff is happy to provide any assistance.
- Sold in pairs
- 40,000 pound weight capacity
- 4 standard tabs for anchoring- fork pockets can be requested in place of tabs at no additional charge
- Variety of sizes available
- Made in the USA
- Durable steel construction
- Eliminate unsafe below dock loading conditions
- Custom sizes and capacities are available
- Reduce damage to loading dock equipment
- Portable or can be permanently anchored
*An additional shipping charge will be added for orders outside of the contiguous United States.
Additional shipping charges may apply for residential, limited access locations, and lift gate needs.