Paws what you’re doing! Click here to fetch the official PetStep website.
The ultimate solution to pet mobility, the PetStep ramp was designed with your furry friend in mind. This folding ramp provides a gentle incline so your dog can have safe and easy access to cars, furniture, and reach over steps.
While all dogs can benefit from the use of a ramp because it reduces the strain put on joints, the PetStep ramp is especially valuable for older dogs and dogs with mobility issues like arthritis and hip dysplasia. Your pup can now reach their favorite spots with ease again!
The PetStep ramp is 17” wide and extends to 70” when deployed and folds in half at 36” for easy storage, Whether you’re hitting the road for adventures or simply enhancing accessibility at home, this portable ramp is your pet’s ticket to newfound freedom. At only 18.5 lbs, the foldable design ensures it seamlessly integrates into your on-the-go lifestyle – lightweight, compact, and ready for any excursion.
Constructed of advanced composite plastic, the PetStep ramp is exceptionally durable and has a 3500-lb capacity, so it can support dogs of all breeds and sizes! Unlike other pet ramps that have grit surfaces, the surface of the PetSTep ramp features an exclusive non-slip rubber ridged design that is gentle on paws and allows your pup to naturally dig into the material while walking to provide ultimate traction.
*FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
Please call us at (800) 876-RAMP for any help you may need in selecting the correct product.
Our expert staff is happy to provide any assistance.
- Exclusive non-slip rubberized surface is comfortable on paws and provides superior traction in all weather conditions
- Universal non-slip grip fits all vehicles and edges
- Ramp measures 70″(L) x 17″(W) and folds in half at 37″L x 17″W x 5¾”H for easy storage and portability
- Opens and closes quickly and with ease (no hardware required)
- Extremely durable and supports up to 3500 pounds (animal use only) while remaining portable at 18.5 lbs
- Proven to prevent and reduce arthritis & dysplasia pain in pets
- Superior 5 year warranty
*An additional shipping charge will be added for orders outside of the contiguous United States.
Additional shipping charges may apply for residential, limited access locations, and lift gate needs.