- Handi-Ramp Portable Access Ramps are the only portable ramps available in lengths of 12, 14, 16, 18 and 20 feet. The ramp comes with proprietary modular sections that are lighter and easier to manage than the competition! The Handi-Ramp Modular Wheelchair Ramps can be assembled WITHOUT tools and in just a few minutes with only two people required. Other modular ramp systems can require hours to setup and require several sets of hands and tools to setup.
The light weight modular design make these semi-permanent wheelchair ramps the perfect solution for homes, schools, churches, congregations, government buildings, forest preserves, and more!
Each ramp section is made of lightweight aluminum with a weight capacity of up to 1,000 lbs. These portable access ramps feature Handi-Ramp’s exclusive non slip, raised button surface providing unique, 360 degree traction. Included with every ramp are adjustable support legs to add stability and flexibility. If desired, handrails can provide additional safety.
- Largest weight capacity available for a portable ramp
- Made of lightweight durable aluminum
- Unique exclusive non-slip raised button surface
- Weight capacity of 1,000 pounds
- Standard widths include 30″ and 36″
- Available with single or double bar handrails
- Custom sizing and weight capacities are available
- Made in the USA
- Easy to install
- One Year Warranty
- 7 to 10 business day lead time
*An additional shipping charge will be added for orders outside of the contiguous United States.
Additional shipping charges may apply for limited access locations.
There are no reviews yet.