Handi-Ramp Track Ramps, Channel Ramps, and Modular Channel Track Ramp System
Track Ramps from Handi-Ramp are designed to be lightweight, portable, convenient, and easy to use. The tracks are excellent for wheelchairs, scooters, segways, percussion equipment, ambulances, general material handling, and much more. These channel ramps come as a set and are manufactured from durable, extruded aluminum with a non-skid, non-rusting, OSHA approved traction surface. Track ramps are available in a range of lengths corresponding to the single and multiple-step barriers commonly encountered in everyday living.
All channel ramp systems feature a 6¾” width to accommodate the widest wheelchair offset and camber. Easy-carry handles are incorporated into the design reducing stress on fingers and wrists. Tracks 60″ and longer also feature a hinged construction for additional convenience and portability; simply unfold to use and then re-fold to carry or store them. There are no difficult-to-manipulate buttons or telescoping parts to separate or catch on wheels. For heavy-duty applications, our Super-Duty Tracks are made from heavier gauge extruded aluminum, designed to provide extra strength and offer a higher weight capacity.
Handi-Ramp also offers the stabilizer bar, an optional accessory developed specifically to keep your track ramps properly spaced while in use. To use, simply mount the stabilizer bar on the threshold of a barrier or van doorway, and securely lock each track to the bar.
These tough ramps offer a wide variety of uses because they can adjust to any door width, accommodating even the narrow entries into RV’s or minivans. Loading and unloading your car, truck, or commercial vehicle with the tracks can help you save time and reduce the amount of stress on your back.
*FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
Please call us at (800) 876-RAMP for any help you may need in measuring.
Our expert staff is happy to provide any assistance.
- Track ramps are designed to be lightweight, portable, convenient and easy to use
- Excellent for wheelchairs, scooters, segways, percussion equipment, ambulances and general materials handling
- Manufactured from durable, extruded aluminum with a non-skid, non-rusting, OSHA approved surface which will provide many years of use
- Easy-carry handles are incorporated into the design reducing stress on fingers and wrists
- *FREE GROUND SHIPPING to the contiguous U.S.
- Made in the USA
- Feature an inner dimension of 6¾” to accommodate the widest possible range of wheelchair offsets and cambers
- Tracks come in pairs
- Optional stabilizer bar and lock down kit (SB-Kit) is available
*An additional shipping charge will be added for orders outside of the contiguous United States.
Additional shipping charges may apply for residential, limited access locations, and lift gate needs.