The Handi-Ramp Difference
Make loading and unloading your cargo van easier and safer than ever before. The Handi-Ramp Cargo Van Ramp allows you to transport virtually any cargo while still remaining accessible enough to easily unfold and stow in less than a minute.
Handi-Ramp’s Cargo Van Ramps are equipped with unrivaled safety and accessibility features not found on other ramps. While other cargo van ramps may provide traction for going up and down, Handi-Ramp’s patented 360-degree anti-slip traction surface prevents slips and falls across the entire surface of the ramp. The shock-assisted lifting hardware creates the safest and smoothest deployment of the ramp, making it operable by just one person. Instead of relying on just your own strength, the True Spring Assist hardware facilitates smooth roll-out and helps pull the ramp up when stowing. Unlike bolted ramps, the Handi-Ramp Cargo Van Ramp is hand-welded by our expert engineers to ensure lasting durability and exceptional stability. The welded handles are placed ergonomically on the ramp to promote safe and comfortable lifting.
Cargo Van Ramp Features
- Patented 360-degree anti-slip raised-button traction surface makes the ramp safe to use in all weather conditions including snow, rain, ice, and sand.
- Multiple welded handles placed ergonomically on both sides of the ramp prevent pinched hands and ensure a firm, safe grip when deploying and stowing the ramp.
- Shock-assisted lifting technology makes our ramps the easiest, smoothest, and safest to deploy and stow. Only one person is needed to operate the ramp, and it can be deployed and stowed in under a minute.
- Expertly welded construction makes for a safer, stronger, and more reliable ramp.
- Available in 5 standard lengths and 3 different widths to accommodate various loading locations and virtually any equipment or cargo.
- Occupies less than 12 inches of cargo space, with a chain and rubber clasp to keep the ramp securely closed while driving.
- Constructed of hardwearing aluminum in the U.S.A., our ramps are durable and made to last.
- The 1,000 lb capacity is standard, ensuring even the heaviest equipment can be loaded or unloaded safely.
- The 1,500 lb capacity ramps have an additional welded center leg, adding increased support and structural integrity.
- All Handi-Ramp cargo van ramps include a three-year warranty to ensure your utmost satisfaction.
If you have modified your van by adding storage, interior walls or a subfloor that might change the dimensions of the original, stock cargo van, please confirm your rear door measurements and call a Cargo Van Ramp expert at 800-876-7267.
We do NOT recommend the purchase of a Short Length Van Ramp for the Ford Transit, Mercedes Sprinter, or any van with a load height greater than 23″.