Handi-Ramp’s Sprinter Van Ramp increases the Sprinter Van’s flexibility as a delivery or service vehicle by providing a safe, portable ramp system that can be deployed in any situation. This van ramp will allow you to easily load and unload cargo, reducing strain and injury for all who use it.
Compatible with the Mercedes and Freightliner Sprinter 2500 Cargo and the Sprinter 3500 Cargo.
Ramps are built in the USA to fit your specific vehicle.
- Casters are included with each ramp
- When fully extended, the Sprinter van ramp is 9 feet of incline with a total length of 10 feet
- Compatible with Mercedes Sprinter, Dodge Sprinter, and Nissan NV
- The Sprinter ramp is available in two stock widths: 36 inches or 45 inches with weight capacities of 1,000 pounds or 1,500 pounds
- The unique quick mount feature (sold as an accessory) enables the ramp to be removed and reinstalled at any time in minutes
- Our patented non slip raised button aluminum serves as the ramps surface making the ramp safe to use in any weather including snow, rain, ice and sand
- Welded handles on both sides of the Sprinter ramp are standard in order to ensure a firm, safe grip
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Custom sizes and capacities are available: please call us at (800) 876-7267 for pricing
- Ramp widths available in: 36″ or 45″ widths
- Load capacity for both 36″ and 45″: 1,000 to 1,500 lbs.
- Standard ramp length: 9 feet of incline with a total length of 10 feet. (custom sizes are available)
- Ramp height in upright position: 61″ (mounting plate to hinge)
- Mounting Plate Width: 40″ for the 36″ wide ramp, or 49″ for the 45″ wide ramp (across van)
- Mounting Plate Depth: 12¾” (front to back of van)
$189 shipping fee per-ramp shipped anywhere to the 48 Contiguous United States. Price does not include special services; Limited access, residential delivery, liftgate or notify before delivery options. Please call for larger quantities, special services or international shipping.
Sprinter Commercial Van Ramps
Call 847-680-7700 to Discuss Your Needs
*The quick mount kit consists of 6 bolts that allow easy removal of your ramp
*The tower hoist is a spring loaded system allowing effortless unfolding and folding of the ramp
For your convenience, we have included the following link to see how a Sprinter van ramp is unfolded and folded from the rear. For those installing a Sprinter ramp themselves, we have included installation instructions.
To ensure that we ship our customers a ramp that fits their vehicle perfectly, please be prepared with answers to the following questions.
- What is the year, make and model of the vehicle?
- What is the height and width of the door opening?
- What is the height from the ground to the floor of the van?
- What will the ramp be used for and how frequently will it be used?
- What is the measurement from the inside floor to the end of bumper?