- 2,000 lb. capacity aluminum boat ramp
- Perfect replacement for cumbersome, in-water lifts
- Typically used for 16′ to 18′ fishing boats, jet boats, etc
- Tilting axles, each with two extra-wide gray urethane rocking rollers, gently cradle any boat hull
- Easy-to-assemble kit includes ground anchor system. From Roll-n-Go Shore Docking Systems.
The 2000 series boat launching ramp from Handi-Ramp is the perfect alternative to expensive in-water boat lifts. Why is it called the ‘2000 series’? Because the ramp can safely transport boats up to 2000 lbs.
The ramp is typically used for 16″ to 18″ fishing boats, jet boats, etc. It has tilting axles, each with two extra-wide gray urethane rocking rollers that gently cradle any boat hull.
Optional 8′ 11″ extension available. The standard 1600-lb. winch with 50′ cable is upgradeable to a 1500 lb. self-braking winch with a 50′ cable. Easy-to-assemble kit includes ground anchor system.
- 2,000 lbs weight capacity
- 17′ 10″ overall length
- Rail width adjusts from 24″ to 40″
- Weight 162 lbs
- Standard 1700-lb. winch with 25′ strap with option to upgrade
No products were found matching your selection.