Just in time for Valentine’s Day we received a wonderful Valentine from a customer:
I love my PetStep rubberized dog ramp. I bought the dog ramp because I live in the mountains where there is rough terrain, decomposing granite, dirt and mud, when it rains and snows. If you travel with your dogs into the mountains and need a rugged ramp to withstand the rocky terrain, then this is the ramp for you. I have 3 dogs who I bring with to go camping, hiking and. The PetStep rubberized dog ramp is multi-use ramp, including the follow pros:
- Rubber surface is quick cleaning. All I have to do is wipe it or take a garden hose to it to clean up those muddy tracks before putting in my SUV!
- It is constructed of very durable material unlike any other ramp out there. It will not break, scratch or slip off the surface of my SUV where it anchors and will withstand the rocky surface of the ground that it comes in contact with.
- Not only can you use this ramp for dogs but if you have a high profile vehicle and are short like me I can use it by climbing the ramp myself to reach the very top of the SUV to brush off the snow, as snow is very heavy and wastes gas when you run the car while you brush it off.
- You can also purchase legs for the dog ramp and make it a table for gardening, since it is water proof, or other uses where you need a table in your garage or outside for tools.
Optional accessories are:
- The carrying case that I love.
- Side entry support strap that steadies the ramp when loading dogs in through the side doors. It keeps the ramp perfectly steady!
- In addition, I also received the car seat cover in black and I am very happy with it. It completely covers my leather bench seat in the second row seating and drapes off the sides for excellent coverage.
- The dog ramp is thick and durable compared to others I have seen in pet stores and the dog fur shakes off easily and does not become imbedded in the fibers because the top of it is a polyester type of fiber and the underneath is coated fabric that resists your dogs claws.
I am confident in using all of the PetStep accessories, as I have a new car. If you want durability in these products, that is what you will get!! I love PetStep and recommend them as a Valentine’s Day gift for your dog and for yourself.”