- Ease of Installation – Mounts securely to structural studs behind bathtub wall of any construction (fiberglass, plastic, tile wall, etc.)
- Reversible – Bottom grab bar can be mounted for either left or right side applications
- Water Resistant – Stainless steel construction provides an easy to clean, durable grab rail that can be safely exposed to water
- Versatile – Can be installed in the bathtub or beside the toilet.
- ADA Compliant – Fixed horizontal grab bar (1.25″ dia) has 1.50″ clearance from wall. When locked against the wall, the Dependa Bar is aligned with the fixed horizontal grab bar.
The Dependa Bar(TM) is a revolutionary product that combines the benefits of the SuperBar(TM) with a wall mounted grab bar for movable support. Specifically designed for bathrooms and other environments where stability and mobility are needed.
- Pivot Rail: 1.25″ grip diameter. Stainless steel construction
- Pivot Rail Height: 33″ vertical rail height
- Pivot Rail Length: “P” shaped dual rail extends 20″ length from bathtub wall (5″ spacing between horizontal rails). Locks every 45° (5 positions)
- Horizontal Grab Bar: 1.25″ grip diameter. 1.50″ clearance from wall (ADA compliant). Height adjustable at time of installation, typically 4″ from top of bathtub surface. Stainless steel construction
- Horizontal Grab Bar Lengths: 18″ (accomodates standard stud spacing of 16″ from center to center) and 32″ lengths available
- Material: Stainless steel constructions.
- Finishes: Anti-Microbial powder coat white gloss finish and Knurled S/S
- Weight Capacity: 325 lbs
An additional shipping charge will be added for orders outside of the Contiguous United States.
No products were found matching your selection.