When used in the back seat of a vehicle, the PetStep pet ramp must be supported. Only one corner of the ramp will rest on the back seat while the other corner is suspended mid-air, rendering the ramp unstable.
We have a solution to this issue – our PetSTEP side entry support strap. One end of the strap is placed on the frame of the door while the other end has a unique hook that attaches to the ramp to provide support.
See the support strap instruction sheet for details of how this product works.
Side Entry Support Strap Features
- For use with the PetSTEP folding ramp models 222K & 222G ONLY.
- Rubber coated steel hook won’t damage your vehicle’s paint.
- Strap is fully adjustable between a sedan, SUV, and truck.
- Attaches in mere seconds without tools.
- Can be used from either side of the vehicle’s rear doors.
- Drawstring carry bag included.