Rubber Threshold Ramps for Doorways and Sliding Doors
Rubber threshold ramps for wheelchairs and scooters make the transition from inside to outside safe and simple.
Ramps can be used both indoors and outdoors and can be used on any surface type. They do not interfere with the door track and work especially well with sliding glass doors. These rubber ramps are an inexpensive but durable alternative to aluminum threshold ramps. Ramps are made with 100% recycled rubber that will not rust or corrode and provides a slip-resistant design.
The Angled Entry Mats are available in 2 heights: 1½” or 2½” and 3 colors: Black, Hazelnut Brown, and Storm Grey. These rubber ramps can be installed and removed in minutes and feature beveled edges, an 850 pound weight capacity, and can be trimmed to ensure an optimal fit.
*FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
Please call us at (800) 876-RAMP for any help you may need in measuring.
Our expert staff is happy to provide any assistance.
- Made of 100% recycled rubber
- Available with 2 different heights: 1½ and 2½
- Installation is quick and easy
- Can be installed on most surfaces including concrete, asphalt, wood, tile and marble
- Rubber threshold mats can be trimmed
- Ramps have beveled edges
- 850 lb weight capacity
- Lifetime warranty
- *FREE GROUND SHIPPING to the contiguous U.S.
- Made in the USA
- Available in 3 different colors: Black, Hazelnut Brown, and Storm Grey
- Anchoring hardware is included
*An additional shipping charge will be added for orders outside of the contiguous United States.
Additional shipping charges may apply for residential, limited access locations, and lift gate needs.