The Sprinter Van is a versatile commercial vehicle that offers power and efficiency to meet your hauling needs. Handi-Ramp’s Sprinter Van Ramp increases the vehicle’s flexibility as a delivery or service vehicle by providing a safe, portable ramp system that can be deployed in any situation. This sprinter van ramp will allow you to easily load and unload cargo, reducing strain and injury for all who use it. Designed for ease of use, our van ramp needs just one person to unfold and fold using the standard handles. What’s more, we included wheel castors at the ramp’s lower end so you can be sure to avoid scratching your ramp. Our 1,500 lb capacity ramps also come standard with a middle support leg welded to the ramp frame.
These cargo van ramps are compatible with the Mercedes and Freightliner Sprinter 2500 Cargo and the Sprinter 3500 Cargo vans.
Sprinter loading ramps are built in the USA to fit your specific vehicle. Lead times may vary- contact us at (800) 867-RAMP for delivery times, availability, details, and any additional questions you have. Our expert staff is happy to provide any assistance.
- Casters are included with each ramp
- When fully extended, the Sprinter Van Ramp is 9 feet of incline with a total length of 10 feet
- Ramp stores inside the vehicle
- Compatible with Mercedes Sprinter, Dodge Sprinter, and Nissan NV
- Available in two stock widths: 36 or 45 inches and two weight capacities: 1,000 or 1,500 pounds
- Easy to use for loading and unloading
- Reduces dangerous lifting
- Dual springs and shocks
- Our patented non slip raised button aluminum serves as the ramps surface making the ramp safe to use in any weather including snow, rain, ice and sand
- Welded handles on both sides are standard in order to ensure a firm, safe grip
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Custom sizes and capacities are available
- The 1,500 lb capacity ramps come standard with a middle support leg welded to the ramp frame
- Lateral restraint system w/12″ wide base plate
- Mounting plate depth: 12¾” (front to back of van)
- The unique quick mount feature (sold as an accessory) enables the ramp to be removed and reinstalled at any time in minutes
- Compatible with the optional tower hoist sold separately
*An additional shipping charge will be added for orders outside of the contiguous United States.
Additional shipping charges may apply for residential, limited access locations, and lift gate needs.