- Nylon and polyester reinforced rubber molded construction
- Can be used in conjunction with your parking brake for extra safety
- For use with trucks, trailers, and other equipment.
Wheel chocks are designed to improve safety during loading and unloading applications. Molded into one piece and reinforced with polyester and nylon, our rubber wheel chocks prevent your truck, trailer, or other equipment from accidental movement.
Simply place the rubber wheel chocks behind or in front of your tire when loading and unloading. Wheel chocks for trucks and trailers can be used in conjunction with your parking brake as an extra safety measure. Our rubber wheel chocks feature a durometer reading of 80 plus or minus 5.0 and a tensile strength of 950-1.
Molded Rubber Wheel Chock
10 in x 8 in x 6 in
- Dimensions: 10 in x 8 in x 6 in
- Weight: 9 lbs
- Durometer reading of 80 plus or minus 5.0
- Tensile strength of 950-1
- 050 PSI with impact recovery of 95% as per ASTM 1170
Based on shipping destination.
An additional fee will be charged for orders outside the Contiguous US