Van Ramps for Wheelchair, Scooters, or Cargo Access
Handicap Van Ramps are the perfect answer for individuals seeking a van ramp that is affordable and ideal for wheelchairs or scooters with 3 or 4 wheels. Constructed of durable aluminum with an anti-slip surface, these manually operated van ramps are lightweight, dependable, and easily maneuvered by a single person (must be able to lift 40 pounds).
Handicap Van Ramps are easily installed and designed to be mounted on the floor of the van. Storage is simple with its folding spring assisted design. Load capacity of the handicap van ramp is 800 lbs (400 lbs per axle). Ramp width is 27 inches and is available in either 7 or 8 foot lengths.
NOTE: 34″ minimum inside door opening required. Minimum requirement for floor to ceiling opening: 37″ for the 7′ ramp and 41″ for the 8′ ramp. Not compatible with vans that have stow and go seating.
Optional Slope Reducer (call for pricing) helps reduce a ramp slope that is too steep and allows for easier entry onto the ramp. The slope reducer is made of a lightweight durable aluminum, and features an anti-slip high traction surface. Easy to handle and set-up, the slope reducer is compatible with either the VAN727 or VAN827 models.
The Conversion Kit (sold separately- call for pricing) is needed if rear door opening contains a threshold and the floor is lower than the door frame.
- Easy to install
- Three sections, manually operated with spring assist
- Mounts to floor of van inside doorway
- High traction non-skid surface
- Available in 7 or 8 foot lengths
- 27 inch width
- Stores vertically inside doorway
- Durable welded construction
- Limited lifetime warranty
- 800 pound *weight capacity
- Conversion kit is required if rear door opening contains a threshold- call for pricing
- Not compatible with vans that have stow away seating
- Accommodates wheelchairs and scooters with various wheel configurations
- Slope reducer is compatible with either the 7 or 8 foot van ramp- call for pricing
*Weight capacity is 400 pounds per axle.
There are no reviews yet.