This Self Supporting Threshold Ramp provides an easy way for wheelchairs, scooters and other mobility aids to get over doorway thresholds. This durable lightweight ramp is designed specifically for doors that swing out. Safety is built in with an anti slip high traction surface. Installation is simple and easy- no bolts or nails are required. Just align the ramp against the door threshold to create a seamless transition. Designed to support up to 600 pounds, ramp has a length of 24″, a width of 36″, can handle a threshold rise height of 3″, and is lightweight (only 12 pounds).
*FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
Please call us at (800) 876-RAMP for any help you may need in measuring.
Our expert staff is happy to provide any assistance.
- Durable welded construction
- Aligns directly against the door threshold
- 24″ length
- 36″ width
- Anti-slip high traction surface
- Accommodates wheelchairs and scooters with various wheel configurations
- Designed for doorways that swing out
- Limited lifetime warranty
- 600 pound weight capacity
- *FREE GROUND SHIPPING to the contiguous U.S.
- Made in the USA
Assisted Max Rise is the reasonable maximum rise with assistance.
ADA Max Rise is the Americans with Disabilities Act recommended maximum rise.
*An additional shipping charge will be added for orders outside of the contiguous United States.
Additional shipping charges may apply for residential, limited access locations, and lift gate needs.
There are no reviews yet.