Elev8 adjustable threshold ramps for wheelchairs and scooters have adjustable legs and are designed for single step rises. Made of durable aluminum these ramps work with doors that swing inward and outward. This threshold ramp’s free standing adjustable leg design is especially helpful for locations where the surface is uneven (e.g. decks, turf, grass, dirt).
These adjustable leg threshold ramps align directly against the door, can support up to 800 lbs, are available in several lengths: 12″, 24″, 36″ and 48″, are lightweight, and come in widths of either 32 or 36 inches.
The slip resistant grooved aluminum surface will work with wheelchairs and scooters with various wheel configurations as well as individuals with canes and walkers.
*FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
Please call us at (800) 876-RAMP for any help you may need in measuring.
Our expert staff is happy to provide any assistance.
- Adjustable legs to fit a range of threshold ranges
- Durable aluminum welded construction
- Slip resistant grooved aluminum surface
- Aligns directly against the door
- Easy installation
- Designed for doors that swing in or out
- Accommodates wheelchairs and scooters with various wheel configurations
- Made in the USA
- *FREE SHIPPING to the contiguous U.S.
- Weight capacity of 800 pounds
- There are pre-drilled mounting holes for permanent installation if needed
- Limited lifetime warranty
Assisted Max Rise is the reasonable maximum rise with assistance.
ADA Max Rise is the Americans with Disabilities Act recommended maximum rise.
*An additional shipping charge will be added for orders outside of the contiguous United States.
Additional shipping charges may apply for residential, limited access locations, and lift gate needs.