The Freightliner Sprinter Van is an all-around spacious and versatile cargo van capable of transporting your payloads and equipment. Our aftermarket rear-loading aluminum Freightliner Sprinter Van Ramp extends your loading capabilities by providing a more efficient way to load and unload your vehicle. Buy Online or Call 847-680-7700 for Details.
The Freightliner Sprinter van is a full-sized cargo van well-suited for business needs. With outstanding durability, extended service options and top of the line safety features, Sprinter vans offer unparalleled performance.
No products were found matching your selection.
Call 847-680-7700 to Discuss Your Needs
Van Ramp Features:
- Wheel casters are included with each ramp.
- When fully extended, the Commercial Van Ramp is 10 feet long.
- Compatible with Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, Dodge ProMaster, Ford Transit, Nissan NV, and other vehicles.
- The Commercial Van Ramp is available in two stock widths: 36 inches or 45 inches with weight capacities of 1,000 pounds or 1,500 pounds.
- The 1,500 lb capacity ramps come with an adjustable center leg, adding additional support in the ramps’ center.
- The ramp takes up less than 12 inches of cargo space and can be custom made to fit any specific need.
- The unique quick mount feature (sold separately) allows the ramp to be removed and reinstalled in minutes.
- Our tower hoist (sold separately) is a unique add on that allows the effortless unfolding and folding of the ramp.
- Our patented non-slip raised-button traction surface makes the ramp safe to use in any weather including snow, rain, ice and sand.
- Welded handles on both sides of the Commercial Van Ramp are standard in order to ensure a firm, safe grip.
- Made in the U.S.A
- Custom sizes and capacities are available: please call us at (800) 876-7267 for pricing.
To ensure that we ship our customers a ramp that fits their vehicle perfectly, please be prepared with answers to the following questions.
- What is the year, make and model of the vehicle?
- What is the height and width of the door opening?
- What is the height from the ground to the floor of the van?
- What will the ramp be used for and how frequently will it be used?
- What is the measurement from the inside floor to the end of bumper?