The TRANSITIONS Angled Entry Ramp is a portable stand-alone threshold ramp with independent adjustable swivel feet allowing for vertical adjustment ranging from 1-3/8 to 5-7/8 inches in height. This self-supporting threshold ramp is ideal for doorways that swing in and out, uneven surfaces, or single step rises. Ramps are made completely out of high-strength aluminum which will not rust or corrode over time. The extruded tread surface is slip-resistant, meaning users are safe to use them in any weather condition and the swivel feet adjust independently, making these ramps the perfect solution for uneven surfaces. Ramps are 36″ long, feature a 700 pound weight capacity, are available in 3 widths- 12″, 24″, or 36″, and are lightweight- weighing between 5-15 pounds.
Adjusting the feet of your threshold ramp is easy – simply rotate the base clockwise or counterclockwise until the desired height is reached.
*FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
Please call us at (800) 876-RAMP for any help you may need in measuring.
Our expert staff is happy to provide any assistance.
- The extruded tread surface is slip-resistant, safe to use in any weather condition
- The adjustable swivel feet allow for vertical adjustments
- The adjustable feet adjust independently
- Each ramp comes with 1 set of swivel feet except the TAER 24 which comes with 2 sets of swivel feet
- The free standing portable ramp design is ideal for entryways with doors that swing both in and out
- Made completely out of high-strength aluminum which will not rust or corrode over time
- *FREE GROUND SHIPPING to the contiguous U.S.
- Pre-drilled slots for easy installation (hardware included)
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime warranty
*An additional shipping charge will be added for orders outside of the contiguous United States.
Additional shipping charges may apply for residential, limited access locations, and lift gate needs.
|Transitions Angled Entry Ramps|
|Model||Dimensions||**Threshold Height||***Weight (lbs)||Weight capacity (lbs)|
|TAER 12||36″ x 12″ x 1¼”||1-3/8″ no feet; 1-15/16″ – 2-3/4″ with 1″ feet||5||700|
|TAER 24||36″ x 24″ x 2″||1-11/16″ no feet; 2-1/8″ – 3-3/8″ with 1-1/2″ feet; 3-3/16″ – 4-3/8″ with 2-1/2″ feet||10||700|
|TAER 36||36″ x 36″ x 3½”||3-5/16″ no feet; 3-5/8″ – 5-7/8″ with 2-1/2″ feet||15||700|
|**Each ramp comes with 1 set of swivel feet except the TAER 24 which comes with 2 sets of swivel feet.
***Weights are approximate and may vary.
Consult your equipment’s owner guide for proper degree of incline. Never exceed recommended weight capacity.