Transitions Modular Entry Ramps for Doorways and Sliding Doors
Transitions Modular Entry Ramps are perfect for doorways to create a smooth, sturdy, and seam-free surface for wheelchair, scooter, walker, and cane users. They are made with high-strength aluminum that will never rust or corrode and have an extruded slip-resistant surface for superior traction. Ideal for doorways, sliding glass doors, and raised landings. These ramps are lightweight and easily transported from one place to the next for added convenience. Sizes can support up to 700 lbs and range in usable height between ¾” to 6¼”.
*FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
Please call us at (800) 876-RAMP for any help you may need in measuring.
Our expert staff is happy to provide any assistance.
- Made from high-strength aluminum that will not rust or corrode
- Extruded slip-resistant surface for superior traction
- Pivoting flap attaches to the top of the ramp to provide ¼” of additional adjustability
- Easily add or remove interchangeable extensions as needed to accommodate your threshold
- Available in 1, 1½, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6 inch heights
- Pre-drilled holes in the foot section and adjustable flap for anchoring if needed
- Lightweight and portable so they can be moved from one spot to another easily
- *FREE GROUND SHIPPING to the contiguous U.S.
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime warranty
*An additional shipping charge will be added for orders outside of the contiguous United States.
Additional shipping charges may apply for residential, limited access locations, and lift gate needs.
This ramp was easy to assemble and solves a problem we had with a low step from the garage to the lanai, no more problem.
Love these ramps!!! They can be used in so many ways. They are sturdy and versatile. If you need to make a flat platform before the slope you can put 2, 3, or 4 sections together. Awesome for unusually high thresholds. Great for permanent fixtures or movable ramps, not too heavy and easy to put together. Thanks Christine for the wonderful service and quick return and replacement!!!