EZ Edge Transition Wheelchair Ramps can be easily installed on most surfaces including concrete, asphalt, wood, tile and marble. Simply choose the model closest to the height of the transition and the necessary width of access.
EZ Edge ramps are most often used for door thresholds, sliding glass doors, entry ways, or any path of travel with a vertical barrier. Designed for durability and safety, installation is quick and easy. These ramps can withstand the harshest conditions and are perfect for either residential or commercial use and have no weight limitations! These 100% recycled rubber ramps come with a 10-Year warranty ensuring durable and maintenance free use in either interior or exterior settings.
When selecting a rubber transition ramp, be mindful of the durometer (or hardness) of the transition selected, this is often an indicator of the compression and binders used for these products. The softer the ramp or the lower the durometer, the less likely your transition will last for years. The reason is that when recycled rubber products are made softer they are often made with less compression and binders that have measurable voids or air between the particles. Thus, overtime water and contamination can result in the breakdown of these inferior ramps.
*FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
Please call us at (800) 876-RAMP for any help you may need in measuring.
Our expert staff is happy to provide any assistance.
Note the following item numbers come in TWO PIECES: MRAEZ0040, MRAEZ0080, MRAEZ0140, MRAEZ1180, MRAEZ1140, MRAEZ1340, MRAEZ1540, MRAEZ2130, MRAEZ2160, MRAEZ2180, MRAEZ2195. Due to overall size and weight the following item numbers ship in TWO PACKAGES : MRAEZ1340, MRAEZ1540, MRAEZ2130, MRAEZ2160, MRAEZ2180, MRAEZ2195.
- Made of 100% recycled rubber
- Installation is quick and easy
- Can be installed on most surfaces including concrete, asphalt, wood, tile and marble
- Rubber threshold mats can be trimmed
- Ramps provide instant accessibility from 3 sides
- Contact us at (800) 876-7267 for custom designs or if you need help selecting the correct product
- No limitations on weight capacity
- 10 year warranty
- *FREE GROUND SHIPPING to the contiguous U.S.
- Highest anti-slip rating in the market
- Ramps are ADA compliant
- To install a two-piece threshold, simply butt up the two straight edges of the ramp to create one solid piece accessible from the left, right or middle
- Made in the USA
*An additional shipping charge will be added for orders outside of the contiguous United States.
Additional shipping charges may apply for residential, limited access locations, and lift gate needs.